Thursday, February 17, 2011

These are my bugs. I am powerful.



She is in the room a few minutes before the two guys sitting on the ratty couch notice that she is standing there. They never knew how it exactly worked but that after a minute or so there was a subconscious urge to look at the shadow of the door. "I just watched that Facebook movie. You know, the one with Jesse, Jesse whatshisname, and I, I just...feel like living in a cabin." She paused to take the pipe, it gurgled like a bullfrog. "...and, like, not talking to anybody. Up in the mountains, my own cabin, all alone." She passed the green glass snake to the guy closest to her, leaning back on the couch, a desktop computer wired up to a LCD monitor showing The Gumby Movie.

Gumby is a being that exists in a higher dimension, and his world is much different from ours. He is amorphous, skillful and rather compassionate.

All there is to watch for all the depressed insomniacs
  • Apocalypse bullshit
  • Obscene comedy
  • Partisan news commentary
  • Hard time prison documentary shows
  • Reruns of Man v. Food
Water rolls down my throat like an amphibian skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment